The safety and security of our website users is imperative to us. When you use our websites and applications, it is understood that you approve that we can use your personal information and data and accept the policies in the use of our site. In certain cases, your information is valuable to us so we may provide the service. If you do not accept this policy, then do not use our website.
- Know that companionshipads.com, miamigigolos.com, and hotgirlsmiami.com are collectively the owners of the Company First person pronouns (us, we, our, ours, etc.) is used for the operator of the sites whenever applicable.
- You – means the one using the site, that is YOU or second persons pronouns (you, yours, etc.)
- Possible Advertisers – when Possible Advertisers access the site with the intent of advertising, they are considered “– USERS”
2. AMMENDMENT OF THIS POLICY
We have the right to revise, amend or change this policy and other policies and agreements anytime as we see fit. We advise you to check this page frequently and note the “last updated” portion at the top after you click the “refresh” button on your browser. This medium will indicate if the policy has been changed recently from the last.
3. COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
4. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
This is done using cookies, browser capabilities, web beacon, features and functionalities, tracking services, and other technology which can be collected when you use our websites, the purposes of which is to improve site navigation, maintain tracking of visitor preferences, provide internal and user web analytics reports, and most of all this can zero-in on possible fraudulent activities.
5. HOW INFORMATION IS — USED
The first purpose of any information gathered is to give site services such as supplying you customized services, user support, and to ensure safety against illegal/fraudulent, harassment or spam activities. The information you provide helps us to geographically customize preferences for customer groups. This information may also be shared with third party groups for external or internal reporting metrics. This information given by Possible Advertisers may be used to fast track their registration, promotional activities, and for research and marketing. We can use voluntary data provided including but not limited to promotional purposes and more described below.
As part of our policy, we do not share information about Our Users especially if it is contrary to our policy. We also give Our Users the opportunity to object to such unrelated uses. Additionally, we may disclose information about Users or information about your use of the services or websites through our services as we deem fit, without notice that we believe it reasonable on the reasons but not limited to:
- As demanded by any laws, like the Electronic Communications Privacy Act or governmental or legal requests.
- To disclose the necessary identity to file legal action necessary against those who may be violating Our Terms and Conditions or other policies and procedures.
- To ensure proper delivery of service to Users.
- In order to protect Ourselves, Our Users, and the general public, we hold the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in case a crime, including but not limited to fraud-related offenses that are committed or if ordered to do so by authorities having the legal power to obtain such process.
PROMISE OF DATA SECURITY
For questions regarding the above policies, please get in touch with us.